Looking for suspicious acitivity
Look for suspicious activity
As a member of a Neighborhood Watch, it will be your responsibility to
call the police about all suspicious activity in your neighborhood. You
and your fellow members should report any unusual situations, such as:
- A stranger entering a neighbor's home or apartment that appears
to be unoccupied.
- Anyone looking into parked cars, or removing parts, gasoline, or
license plates from a car.
- Anyone entering or leaving a place of business after hours, or
- Breaking glass, gunshots, screams or abnormally barking dogs.
- Anyone loitering around the neighborhood, schools, or parks.
- Anyone going door-to-door who tries to open a door, or goes into
- Anyone carrying unwrapped property at any unusual time, or
running while carrying property.
- Any vehicle cruising slowly back and forth on your street.
- Any abandoned vehicle on your street.
- Windows or doors recently broken at a home or business. Anyone
sitting in a parked car, especially at an unusual hour.